BEST CAMPING TENTS FOR SALE 2016 reviews suggest BEST FAMILY TENT by high quality, cheap, 4 6 8 10 person sizes, brands, convenience & weather resistant.
Expert says: What are the most important things when you want to buy a best family tent for your camping? It depends. Surely, there are a lot of tents for sale out there, and all the sellers/reviews say this, that, these, those … are best camping tents for your families. Truly, it depends on your demands.
- If I want a backpacking or fast moving camping, my family tent should be very light to carry and easy to setup. In this case, please refer to our best backpacking tent (1, 2, 3 and 4 person tent) review. An instant tent or a room to move tent is a very good choice. Also, I want it has some durability for bad weather.
- If I want a happy and relax camping trip, then space and convenience will be top priorities. A two room tent which provides more privacy also is a very good recommendation.
- If the weather may not be good, then the weather resistant will be the first thing I look into.
Table of Contents
- BEST FAMILY TENT FOR CAMPING REVIEWS
- SHORT REVIEWS OF 04 BEST FAMILY TENTS
- BEST CAMPING TENTS – BUYING GUIDE INFOGRAPHIC
- TYPE OF BEST CAMPING TENTS
- BEST FAMILY CAMPING TENTS FOR SALE
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (F.A.Q)
- MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTION
However, in general, my comments are:
- The best camping tent for sale can be various meaning. “Best” may be top quality, most popular, most ease of setting up, … In this article, “best” means great balancing between quality and popular but still cheap enough or good for the money.
- The size of the tent should be bigger than the number of family members at least 2. If your family size is 4, then a 6 man tent or larger is my choice.
- The tent must be a famous brand. It guarantees a lot of quality and services. For family camping purpose, Coleman is my best choice.
- The best family tent should have 2 rooms for a great ventilation also privacy.
- You shouldn’t need 4 season tent if you don’t camp in a heavy snow or a thunderstorm. Today, a best 3 season tent can stand in some not so bad weather.
- The easy level of setting up, transport and maintenance. I often look into it lastly, but I won’t buy if it’s not good.
What do I discuss in this article? First, I already gave you some very fundamental information about family camping tents, also some important keys when choosing best camping tents. Now, I will recommend you 05 best family tents with my short reviews and ratings. Next, if you still cannot find your best family tent, I will take you to “easy as 1-2-3” step-by-step buying guide. Finally, I will you some super practical experience and FAQ about tents for sale on the market.
My comments about favorite family tents for camping:
- The best cheap family tent is Coleman Sundome Tent for 6 persons. However, it is small, backpacking and not convenience enough for a family. So I recommend you Coleman 8 Person Red Canyon Tent is very good for the money and great convenience. 30% of our readers has bought this one.
- If you love easy setting up or great view, then the Coleman Instant Tent (6, 8 or 10 persons) is a very good choice. Look at their video to see by your own eyes.
- The Coleman WeatherMaster 6 Person Screened Tent provide the best protection from bad weather for your family. We also have bigger models are 10 Person Tent and a Elite 10 Person Tent.
BEST FAMILY TENT FOR CAMPING REVIEWS
TOP 04 BEST FAMILY TENTS
SHORT REVIEWS OF 04 BEST FAMILY TENTS
KODIAK CANVAS FLEX-BOW DELUXE 8 PERSON TENT – LUXURY CAMPING TENTS
Available models: 4, 6 and 8 Person
Or check best deals for:
All-season Kodiak Canvas Flex-Bow Deluxe 8-Person Tent is the perfect choice for any occasion. This tent is made of a superior, marine-grade, 100% cotton duck Hydra-Shield canvas which makes it watertight, durable and breathable. No-see-um screen mesh windows and vents help in keeping out the smallest bugs and other creatures. Two funnel-flow vents help increase the ability of airflow and temperature management. It’s a very roomy tent so that people can stand up or walk around comfortably.
WHAT FEATURES MAKE THIS SPECIAL?
- Particularly tough Flex-Bow frame keeps the tent taut and easy to set up.
- Two D-shaped doors provide convenient entry and exit.
- Strong #10 YKK zippers to secure the doors.
- The tent features a customizable gear loft and organizer pockets system which give you more places to store your things.
- This canvas allows water vapor to escape, it results in minimizing instances of condensation, humidity, mugginess and increases comfort levels.
SUMMARY OF AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Amazon customers’ reviews reveal that the tent is easy to set up and tear down with only one person. There is no muggy feeling even on a hot summer day due to breathable canvas material as well as four windows and doors on both sides and vents on both ends. The tent does not leak or wick water so that it keeps you dry, even under a downpour. The tent is roomy with good standup room. You could store some gear and still have much space to exit in another door. The only problem is the tent is quite heavy. It is likely a car camping tent, not a backpacking tent.
Or check best deals for:
Available models: 4, 6, 8, 10 Persons
This six person Coleman instant tent is absolutely the best 6 man tent among 6 man tents on Amazon. It features a series of poles that are pre-assembled and allow the user to get them stretched out quickly enough to where the tent could be set up or taken down in less than A MINUTE if needed. This best instant tent definitely is special for those who love easy setup process. Also, the welded floors around the tent keep a comfortable seal while keeping flooding from being a risk.
More importantly, it has a good-sized footprint of 10 x 9 feet with a 6’2” height. It can handle two queen air mattresses at once.
- The taped seams are made with a strong polyester fabric that will not budge or tear easily. The seams will keep all corners sturdy and will not let water in.
- The vented rainfly is right on the main body of the tent. The user will have better access to the rainfly from here.
- There are adjustable windows on all sides of the tent. These can be opened and closed as needed.
Amazon customer reviews state that this tent is very easy to set up and take down, even a single average women still can setup or taken down within a minute. The poles are very strong and people especially like how they can secure themselves to the ground rather quickly without being far too difficult to adjust. They especially like how it keeps rain out from both the top and bottom parts of the tent. However, the door can develop snags at times as the zipper has been reported as being rough to work with.
Or check best deals for:
This Coleman tent is a popular one of LUXURY camping tents that is still AFFORDABLE for anyone and MORE THAN 30% of our readers BUY IT. Designed with larger parties in mind, this eight-person tent comes with two room dividers to create three rooms. These may be used to create separate rooms. In addition, the tent is about six feet in height at the center while keeping a rather minimal drop-off from there to the ends.
TIPS: The tent is available in 3 colors and the prices are different.
I strongly believe this one is absolutely the best family tent ever. It’s best in many terms:
- Best family tent
- Best 8 person tent (for 4 or 5 adults/man)
- Best multi room tent (can setup 2 or 3 rooms)
- Best 3 season tent (best for waterproof and rain)
- Best Coleman camping tent
WHAT FEATURES MAKE THIS SPECIAL?
- There are more air ports around the tent to allow everyone to feel relaxed without the space being overly stuffed up.
- A good-sized canopy is used on each side to create some shade and extra protection from rain and the wind.
- The tapered seams all around the body keep water and other forms of moisture from moving into the tent.
- The pole is color-coordinated with gray and orange poles featured. The manual for the tent is easy to read as it lists how these poles are separated by color and guides the user towards installing it with the right poles in mind.
SUMMARY OF AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Fans of this best family tent are pleased that it is very easy to secure and set up. At a little more than 22 pounds, it is also easy to carry around. They also like how the dividers inside the tent are opaque enough to create a sense of privacy for everyone. Still, they would like it if the ceiling was a little more consistent on all ends.
COLEMAN MONTANA 8 PERSON TENT
Available models: 6, 8 Persons and Coleman Elite Montana 8 Person Tent with Hinged Door
The first time I was inside one, I was out camping with a friend and his family, and the first thing I noticed was the space. Here we were, six people, four of us adults, and we had no trouble fitting inside, in fact there was still some space left!
The tent also allows for standing upright, you don’t have to bend or crawl while inside. Also, whoever designed this tent really took his/her time to find and solve virtually every problem faced by campers with regards to camping tents, he or she thought about everything!
In my humble opinion, this tent works for every kind of camping you want to do. I finally got mine some months back, and it is the best decision I’ve ever made as far as camping is concerned. The tent is designed with polyester, so I don’t need to worry about rain ruining my day or sleeping place. I can provide my wife and kids with adequate shelter from getting wet. This is because not only does the polyester material keep rain out.
It has a cabin design with specially angled window that is designed in a way that no matter how the rain is blowing, as long as we are inside, we never have to worry about getting wet even when we leave the windows open! Setting it up is also a breeze; you don’t require any particular expertise, just a single person can easily set it up as the tent has color-coded poles that makes it easy to allocate the parts. Dismantling it after use is also not a problem, so even if you have to go camping alone with it, you can fully enjoy your camping experience without any worries at the back of your mind.
Another feature I love about it is the door awning that also helps to protect from sun and rain. And here is absolutely nothing complicated about it as it is large and hinged so that opening and closing it will be easy for anyone. Also the ventilation and lighting design blows my mind as it has a Detachable rainfly and a mesh roof to provide sunlight. It is very easy to move around because it comes with portable carry bags.
PRO TIPS: It comes with 3 color options (Green, Black and Blue) with 3 different prices.
WHAT FEATURES MAKE THIS SPECIAL?
- WeatherTec system: This is what makes this tent stand out from the crowd. The ability to control temperature is a huge plus since it resists both heat and cold thus I was able to get a great sense of comfort. I have grabbed many tents in the past but this one really stands out.
- Insta-Clip pole attachments: We went camping in the areas where strong winds blow and honestly, I was quite surprised. The insta-clip pole attachments really ensure the tent stand firmly. A huge WIN!
- Vent window is considered to be a highlighting feature which allows adequate airflow to go inside the tent.
- 6 Feet, 2 Inches: We really loved the height of this tent. It was very easy to stand and move around!
SUMMARY OF AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS
According to Amazon customers, Coleman Montana 8-Person is a great tent for a small family with 4-5 people. Even tall people can still move comfortably inside. It is quite easy to set up with even if you have not pitched a tent before. There are no leaks from the roof or from the floor due to its exclusive technology. You can sleep well without being worried about water penetration. The rain fly covering the outside of the door can provide space for chairs to stay dry under it. A good price is the tent’s feature in comparison with other family tents. One problem is the thin floor which can lead to discomfort when camping on rough areas.
Or you can check best deals for
COLEMAN WEATHERMASTER 10 PERSON HINGED DOOR TENT – BEST 10 PERSON TENT
Very similar models: Coleman WeatherMaster 6-Person Screened Tent and Coleman Weathermaster II Screened 10 Person 16 X 10 Tent
Coleman WeatherMaster 10 Person Hinged Door Tent features cabin-like design and spacious room to stand and move which give you a feeling of staying at home. This two-room tent offers sufficient space for sleeping or safe relaxation. Reverse-angled windows let the light and air in without allowing water – even if you open it under the rain condition. A very interesting of the tent – thanks to The WeatherTec™ System technology – is its welded floors and inverted protected seams which guarantee to keep you drying all the time. You can get in and exit easier with two doors including a hinged front door and a zippered back door.
WHAT FEATURES MAKE THIS SPECIAL?
- Two doors: one hinged front door and one zippered back door which allows easy entry and exit.
- Variflo™ adjustable ventilation let users customize the cooling comfort by choosing the level of ventilation.
- WeatherTec™ System with patented welded floors and inverted seams enable to keep water out and the inside dry.
- The color-coded poles and continuous pole sleeves make it easy to set up.
- The tent includes carry bag with separate stake and pole sacks which are convenient in handling and transport.
SUMMARY OF AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Amazon customers said that it is a perfect family tent for a big group of people. The tent is spacious enough to accommodate 7-8 people with gear. The entire roof is screened and large windows on each side of tent are good for airflow when the rainfly is off. The hinged door is a fantastic feature and it is perfect for walking in and out while carrying a baby. It easy to set up by one person in such a short period of time. However, this tent is not designed for cold weather because of its space. And some users are not satisfied with leaks under heavy rains.
Or you can check best deals for
BEST CAMPING TENTS – BUYING GUIDE INFOGRAPHIC
TYPE OF BEST CAMPING TENTS
Family camping tent can be found in different sizes, styles and designs. The modern camping tents for families are supported by poles and/or guy ropes usually. Used by nomads earlier, the particular tents are now utilized by people generally for your purposes like camping out, partying, wedding, therefore. Here, I’ve mentioned only the top most popular types of modern tents:
These tents display round roofing plus they slope softly everywhere, making their particular entire height usable. Mainly, these tents are compact to look at, but comfy and comfortable inside. They’re generally utilized by travelers and backpackers because they are easy to carry. Single room dome and household dome constitute the prominent forms of dome tents.
Since Coleman would not specify if the Crimson Canyon dome camping tent uses aluminum camping tent poles or fiber-glass, it is a safe and sound supposition that fiberglass camping tent poles are employed. Fiber-glass is less dependable and less durable than aluminum, escalating the chance that they’ll split during bad weather.
These shelters have got their name because of the reason they look like a cabin. These types of tents supply enough head space as well as the elevation of many of them may range around 8 feet or even more. They’re considered best for groups and families and will be often seen on numerous campsites. As these tents are body centered, their two major frames consist of truss and umbrella.
A helpful feature of cabin tents is having several doorways to permit many members to conveniently move in and out.
DOME TENTS vs CABIN TENTS?
Dome tent is better in keeping warm. It (and tunnel tent) is highest at center when cabin tent (and turbo tent) is the same height everywhere inside the tent. Small tents do not need height since there’s no place to move around. Big tents for camping rarely are dome type, so all you have to do is looking at the tent’s specification.
BEST FAMILY CAMPING TENTS FOR SALE
WHAT ARE BEST TENT BRANDS?
Various types and brands of camping tents for sale are available in the marketplace. Coleman, Big Agnes, Wenzel, Kelty and Ozark Trail are the best brands available in the Amazon right now. Their products are very well made with great technologies.
About 30% of our readers have chosen Coleman as their own favorite brand.
SHOULD I PICK CHEAP CAMPING TENTS FOR SALE?
It’s amazing that there are always many well made cheap camping tents for sale / camping tents on sale. Coleman is the top brand because of their top quality also their low price. That’s why they are always the most popular brand. You should choose the best one in affordable price.
I know the feelings of proud and happy when you can buy a good but cheap one. That’s the reason my top 4 all are very cheap camping tents.
BE CAREFUL WHEN CHOOSING A PERFECT SIZE & HEIGHT
The first question in your mind must be what size of tent do you need? A best family tent must have reasonable space, not too large (the tent is heavier, take more time to setup, more things to fill in) , not too narrow. Even the producers often give the note of size on each tent but it is not enough.
You must also count the number of kid(s), pet(s) and storage for things. I strongly recommend choosing a larger tent, ex: 5~6 person tent for a 4 person family. It does not cost much but may bring a huge comfort for you. On other side, a bigger (larger) tent always comes with downsides: heavy and bulky to take, cost more time to setup (you also have to think about who will take care the kids while you are both setting?), things to fill the space (that means you have to buy more, and more things mean more time and effort).
Choose the tent dimension that will fit your preferences. Try not to go overload; larger tents typically require more effort to put on and break down.
If you have 1-night camping, or the weather is good, then you can choose a small tent. But if you plan a 2+ night camping, or the weather turns bad, then a larger tent will give you a lot of comforts.
Smaller tents provide a lot more versatility for positioning on a particular campsite than larger types. Choices for where you can put the tent are great to have.
The best family tent in my mind is always a two room tent. The number of bedrooms is related to the age of your kids. If you have babies (that means you have to take care them all the time), one room is best, more rooms will cause a problem when the babies need help, especially in the night. But for teen, 2+ bedrooms often be divided by zipped divider. Separate rooms help you putting the kids down to sleep early. In the case of they need help, unzip the divider does not take much time.
The design of a tent must be convenient and attractive also. The inside comprises the primary living and bedroom of the tent. Pertaining to double epidermis tents, the inner camping tent (usually mesh) is not waterproof because it is secured by the rainfall fly.
Double doorways on a tent could be an actual plus. Should you be utilizing the fly, the particular vestibules may be used pertaining to gear storage space. Much less equipment in the camping tent is more area pertaining to motion. Plus, the particular added storage space that will vestibules provide can permit you to choose a smaller sized tent to obtain the work done.
Basically, you need such type of tent which comes with excellent design and provides enough space, room, door, power outlet, and even storage. I think Coleman tents are very much perfect for you. Nowadays Coleman tents are found in various types and shapes in the marketplace. You can choose one of them for your needs.
TAKING CARE OF YOUR KIDS / PETS
Kids, as well as pets, are very much dear to everyone. Buyers are not exceptional for this. Every buyer will desire a perfect tent which is superb for their family as well as their pets. So buyers should choose the best family tents for their camping.
If you have little kids or pet you need four man tents because most of the 4 man tents are only comfortable for 2 adults, or possibly two adults and 2 small children plus a pet. So you should purchase 4 man tents for your comfortable family camping.
SCREENED TENT is a very good option for you. Kids can stay protected but still have the feeling and view, the pets can be kept separately in nights, etc … In this case, Coleman Evanston Screened Tent is strongly recommended.
BEST 4 SEASON TENT OR 3 SEASON TENT?
Best camping tent campers are usually susceptible to severe weather conditions. So they ought to be alert for just about any developing storms particularly. The first type of protection is to be alert to weather forecasts and also severe weather conditions timepieces or warnings for the area.
You can select 3 season family tent – 4 season family tent for your family camping trip. A 3 season tent is not designed for winter (heavy snow) when 4 season tent is. They are both must be:
- Made of waterproof materials.
- Strong enough to stand with heavy wind.
But the 4 season tent is not only much stronger (to stand with a storm or heavy snow) but also keeping warm enough for cold weather.
Extended-season (3+ seasons) tents are engineered for expanded 3-season usages, appropriate for summer use but also trips in premature spring plus late fall when reasonable snow may be encountered. Their goals offer a steadiness of ventilation, strength plus warmth-retention.
GREAT AIR FLOW CAN MAKE YOU ENJOY THE NATURE
A family camping tent with sufficient doors will help you free of cost circulation of ventilation through the tent, helping to boost ventilation. In addition, it might enable a welcoming through breeze in warmer weather. So, minimal two doors could be ideal for each camping tent. Large home windows will help make the interior of your respective tent lighter, in addition, improve the sense connected with the room.
Coleman 6 Person Instant Tent is perfect for air flow and also great for the entire family. It sleeps up to 5 adults or man plus keeps everyone comfortable in the camp. Easy setup, as well as easy demolish, will surely build any camping tour a better experience.
Different materials will affect mostly to the weather protection and weight. Some household tents are constructed with difficult taffeta walls that may stand upright within solid gusts of wind. You can find tents created from oxford nylon that may provide a long lasting floor that may keep your water from dripping inside which is a helpful feature when it’s pouring. Sometimes tents include fiberglass windows as well for additional protection.
TRANSPORTING AND SETUP & MAINTENANCE
They are very important things in a camping trip. Even though there are many camping tents for sale on the market but most of them are not easy to handle. Only some varieties of outdoor camping and living outside entail quick set up of tents. In most cases, the better quality the particular tent, the more effort and time needed to create and dismantle, even though specific design interest on quick setup can transform that. The design of the tent has an excellent impact on its simplicity also. Besides maintenance work is also very necessary for this purpose.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (F.A.Q)
- Question: Just how much of the tent should I purchase?
Answer: Cheap tents for sale can be found in all shapes plus dimensions. The correct one for you will not be the right one for another person necessarily. Therefore, the wide variety has been sold in catalogs and stores. Read the post for more info regarding selecting a camping tent, its dimension, functions, and cost. But I think you can purchase the best family tent in $100 to $300.
- Question: Which Awnings/ Expansions fit my camping tent?
Answer: The Tent Additions page offers a guide to what the various kinds of additions are available. Please make reference to our Additions matrix to get the most suitable additions for the camping tent. Search all present tent additions.
- Question: What area of a footprint is done by the tent groundsheet cover?
Answer: The footprint is included in the footprint groundsheet of the tent. For huge household tents, this is the living region and sleeping locations. For mountain tents, this is the bedroom and storage areas.
- Question: How do I clean my camping tent?
Answer: How to clean an inner tent: If you have room is to pitch internal making certain it is secure. After that clear the impacted region with a cloth or sponge and depart in order to dry.
How to thoroughly clean a new tent flysheet: Spread the actual flysheet out flat on the floor and clean the particular affected region since above. Then clear the affected region with hot water plus an all natural soap or even moderate detergent. Right after washing the flysheet you will have to re-proof this. Suitable items can be bought from most outside shops.
To take care of mold in a tent it is advisable to use Milton’s sanitizing liquid. Dilute item properly and cloth or sponge down the impacted region. This might not take away the mold, but it shall cease it from spreading and smelling.
To help to keep your tent in good shape:
● An impact could keep the groundsheet clear, and is simpler to clean than a camping tent
● Always dry a person tent prior to keeping, cleaning off any kind of dirt
● I usually do not advise that you clean any tent within a washer as this danger damaging the device as well as the tent.
- Question: I have a vintage tent. Can I still obtain parts for this?
Answer: Spares and poles are for sale to our current tents and for some past season models. If you want to obtain a component, you can contact the concerning authority along with the facts of your camping tent (model, year, component, dimension, color). Additionally, try your neighborhood retailer who may be able to provide the part also.
- Question: The elastic cable in my own tent rods has snapped. How do I replace this?
Answer: In order to re-thread tent rods, take away the snapped flexible shock cord from the pole sections. Take the end of the brand new elastic shock cord and tie the knot in it. With all the steel collar of 1 of the sections dealing with you thread the alternative finish off the surprise cord through the area until the knot gets to the finish of the camping tent pole.
Continue doing this procedure until you have all of the parts of the post on the shock cord as well as the pole sections completely connected with each other. Place a bit of stress over the pole, not tight overly, and tie another knot in the ultimate end of the shock cord and take off any extra.
- Question: My tent is broken. What should I really do?
Answer: Return the particularly damaged components to the concerning authority for restoration (please mark the particularly damaged region clearly) and they will inspect the damage and get in touch with you with an estimate pertaining to repair. When the damage is included in the warranty, the authority shall repair and return the merchandise to you cost-free.
- Ultra Violet (UV) Direct exposure:
Your tent is constructed of UV resistant polyester fabric that is proof, however, not impervious towards the damaging effects of long-term sun exposure. I don’t usually suggest lengthy expression set up associated with some of our items as this can badly damage the camping tent material.
- Seam Sealing:
Gigatent suggests that at the very least the seams in the bottom of the home windows must be sealed using an item like McNetts Seam Certain to avoid dampness from coming by means of the needle openings. Stick to the manufacturer’s directions when using seam sealer.
- Storage Space:
Don’t store your tent wet or even damp under any situations. Mildew will begin to destroy a tents waterproof covering. Allow your tent to dried out and store in an awesome dry place then.
- Structural Integrity:
Even though the tent was built to rigid specs periods of blowing the wind and soaking rainfall may loosen the particular stakes and guylines to the stage of enabling the rainfly in order to flap. This may subsequently cause the rods to loosen worsening the entire structure.
Loosening of the rainfly can create Pockets that may gather water which can result in pole failing. In order to ensure that will not occur be mindful throughout windy or wet problems that from the stakes and guylines are usually secure plus tight.
- Wash Your Tent:
Never wash a camping tent as this can damage the waterproof covering. Hand wash with a mild wash and soap with clean drinking water and allow to totally dry before storing. An extremely filthy tent could be arranged upward and cleaned such as a car or even it could be washed in a bath tub using your fingers to agitate the particular drinking water or a gentle brush.
- I advise that you regularly make use of tent cleaner or pure soap to completely clean your tent or bivi handbag.
• Clean your tent or bivi inside the bath or perhaps a tub of warm water.
• Always rinse out and dried out thoroughly in the shade. In case camping near sodium drinking water, wash in clean drinking water or on top of that in tent cleaner. Right after cleaning, reproofing the external shall improve its water repellency. It is much better to employ a reroofed with a built-in UV protector when you can.
- Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tent
- Coleman Tents & Shelter: http://www.coleman.com/coleman-tentsandshelters/
- Coleman Red Canyon: http://www.coleman.com/product/9160-171#.VTqqg3BHaK0
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/explore/best-family-tent/
- Get Out with The Kids: http://www.getoutwiththekids.co.uk/family-tents/#contents
We know that camping is a great solution to maximize your possibilities for adventure. Having the right kind of tents for outdoor camping is essential if you have to enhance the fun element. The high-class family camping tent is the primary selection among campers plus picnic enthusiasts since it offers all the functions that you are searching for inside a mobile camping out plus family tent.
You should choose a tent that is larger than your family size. Don’t underestimate a tent because of their low price. There are always best camping tents among cheap tents for sale or tents on sale. Coleman is the leading brand about both quality and product price. The very best camping tents for the family can be found online through reliable tent producers.